7/13/2008

My Home Sweet Home!

My Home Sweet Home!

Everyone knows, there are no where in the world that we can find pure love like our home. We can go any where in this world but how many places will be the same like our home. I think, many people think like me, right! I will give you a definition of home.
Meaning of “HOME” in dictionary is a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household but for me it has many meaning. In my opinion home is only one place that I can leave with not thinking about anything, leaving with happiness, leaving with someone I love. At my place there are two adjacent houses, one is my house and another one is my aunt’s house. Each house has 3 persons so, our home has 6 persons. In our place is quite big. My sister loves animals. So, at my home there have 3 dogs and 7 cats. My father loves nature, he likes to take care of his flowers. So, at my home there has a big garden that is full of big trees and colorful flowers. In my home, there have 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room and 1 living room. I am happy when I stay at my home with my family. I can do everything that I want to do. On weekend we will stay at home and cook some food and have a dinner together. On new years day, it has a big party at my home, many people comes to my home and have dinner. Now, I have a chance to stay at my home just 2 or 3 days because I have to study. On Monday until Thursday, I have to sleep at my dormitory near my University with my friend. So, I have a little chance to stay with my parents. My parents are work hard and I know that they want to see me everyday but it can not be possible because different persons have a different duty. So, on Friday I will happy special because I know that I will come back to my home and see my parents. We are happy, when we stay in our home together.
I am always thinks of my home, when I have to stay in another place. I have been in many places but I think no where is same like my home. I can not find the happiness or pure love form my family in another place, except from my home sweet home.

No comments: