11/11/2007

My last weekend

Last weekend, I went out of my home every day. I went out to see my old friends and went to my old school. I visited my teachers who taught since I was 8 years old. I felt very happy when I met them. After that I went out of my old school. I went to my friend’s mother restaurant. I went to help them serve food for many hours. I thought, it was very fun to help them cook or write the order. It was a very good experience for me. After I finished helping them, my friend and I went back to my friend’s home. We waited for other friends who hadn’t come yet. We decided to go to Water Front restaurant near the Chaopraya river. When all my friends came, we took a taxi to go to the restaurant. The restaurant was very beautiful and quiet because
there were not too many people. All dishes that we ordered were delicious. Some of my friends and I drank some beer. We enjoyed our dinner that day. We finished our dinner at 9 pm. and because it was early to go back home we decided to go to Khaosan road. We left the restaurant and took a taxi. It took about 10 minutes to Khaosan road because the restaurant was not far from Khaosan road. We went to The Cave pub. Inside, there were many people. We came in and sat at the middle table of the pub. I was a little bit drunk but we also ordered some beer to drink again. There was a little concert in the pub, everybody danced with the rhythm of the music. We had a good time there. We left the pub at 1 am. in the morning and we wolked a long Khaosan road then, I said good bye to my friends and took a taxi to my home. I thought that it was a very good time to meet my old friends and it might take a long time to see them again, it might be next year. On Sunday, I woke up at 10 o’clock in the morning. That day I planed to go to JJ market with Sam and Aum, they are studying with me at ABAC now. Sam and Aum went to JJ market by bus. I told them to call me when they arrived to JJ market because my home is not far from there. So we met each other at 11 o’clock and we all started to shop. It was very hot in there, so we had to break for a long time. Then at 1o’clock in the afternoon ,we started to shop again. We got many things from JJ market and we left there at 2 o’clock. After that we went to Central Ladprao. We were very hungry so we had dinner at MK restaurant. After we finished our dinner, we went to see the movie at SF cinema city. Finally, we went back home at 9 pm. I thought, that day was the best for my friends and I .

No comments: